Perfect with White Potatoes
Also Great With Yellow Potatoes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 5 large potatoes, un peeled cut into 1/8
- 2 shallots finely sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 250g Greek feta
- 50g sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small continental cucumber, seeds removed, grated
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 200g pitted Kalamata olives
- Fill a 5 litre pot with cold water with a teaspoon of salt, add diced potato and slowly boil covered for 20 minutes.
- Drain water and refresh cooked potato in cold water through a colander to stop the cooking process, set aside.
- Meanwhile combine shallots, oregano, sundried tomatoes, zest and lemon juice and 150g feta, toss well.
- For the dressing, whisk yoghurt, mayo and white pepper until smooth.
- Add cooked red potato, and shallot mixture, mix well.
- Serve with extra feta, olives on top with a few sprigs of oregano leaves.