Perfect with White Potatoes
Also Great With Yellow Potatoes!
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 10 Kipfler potatoes, sliced lengthwise approximately 2mm thin
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 shallots finely sliced
- 2 tbsp toasted Red Thai curry (store bought)
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 6 red radish finely sliced
- 1 cup snow pea shoots, cut in half
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 lime cheeks
- Pre heat a griddle pan on the stove on low to medium heat.
- Brush sliced Kipfler potato with vegetable oil, grill potatoes for 10 minutes, turning once or twice until you have a classic char marking. Allow to cool.
- Combine, shallots, red Thai curry paste, cucumber, radish, snow pea shoots and mayo. Add potato and mix well.
- Serve with coriander leaves and lime cheeks on top.