Perfect with Yellow Potatoes
Also Great With Red Potatoes!
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- 4 large yellow potatoes skin on
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Season to taste
- Preheat oven with oven tray to 200°C.
- Leaving the skin on, cut each potato into chips approximately 2cm thick.
- Place cut potatoes into a bag, drizzle with olive oil and seasoning. Shake to coat ingredients.
- Place baking paper on tray and pour chips straight from oven bag. Take care to spread evenly apart.
- Place in oven and cook for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve straight up or with favourite sauce! Delicious.